For eLabProtocols Private Cloud or On-Premises installations, a full system administrator access can be provided to a System Administrator. The System Administration has access to a dedicated panel with entreprise features to manage the system at the organisation level.
The System Administrator can change additional system-wide settings and modify IT configuration, but can also assign an Organisation Administrator
The system Admin Panel has the following features
- Account Management – Centrally manage accounts within the organisation
- License Management – Manage licenses for groups within your organisation
- Data Migration – Perform import of large batches of samples
- Data Recovery – Browse through the organisation archive to restore archived projects, studies and experiments
- Organisation Settings – Define settings per organisation within the system.
- System Settings – Change system wide settings and execute system management.